lunes, octubre 30, 2006
I Got Married in a Butcher's
My husband has Dutch teeth.
He found them in an Indian take-away.
Loren was in his heart.
Then he switched the fryer on and said...

My husband has Dutch teeth.
He found them in the shelves of Loren's heart.
Then I switched the fryer off
And he began to sweat and say...

Please, don't take my nice teeth before the film's over.
Tell Sophia my liposuction was free.
Please, don't take nice Sophia before I wake up.
Tell the Dutch the old-fashioned ether is free.

He will donate his skin
To the map factory of doctor Sterne.
So our dog Tristram feels
Like he's running out of B.A.'s.

Please, don't take my nice wellies 'cause it is raining.
Tell our Tristram I've got him under my skin.
Please, don't take Tristram's B.A.'s 'cause it is sterning.
Tell the maps I've lost Abyssinia in my skin.

And all our relatives brought their presents
Wrapped up in blue and inspired in red.
And all our friends played with calf and pork
While the priest Fred drank a Scotch on the rocks.
And me and my husband danced the waltz:
Flour in our hair and corn on the floor.

And I said yes.
And he said no.